- Full conference — $275
- Full conference for ASAP members — $250
- 1-Day Registration — $150
- Student Rate — $175
- Online registration is still available. In-person registration will be available at the conference.
- Exhibitor rate — $375
- Exhibitors will have their names listed on the conference website and in the conference program. Each exhibitor will be provided one eight-foot skirted table and two chairs. Exhibitor tables will be located in the grand ballroom where plenaries, lunches, breaks, and the evening reception will be held
- Includes admission for one conference attendee
- Exhibitor registration deadline — Friday, September 7
Continuing Education Credits
The 2018 CCRC is approved for 12 hours of continuing education credits for certified floodplain managers. Be sure to bring your CFM certification number to provide at registration. Professional development hours are also available for SC and NC licensed engineers and land surveyors. Sign in/out sheets will be available at the registration table in order to register for credits. Please contact Kerry Guiseppe (email@example.com or 803-777-5729) for additional information.
The Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center will host the 2018 conference. It is located at 1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia, SC 29201.
Parking information and driving directions are available.
There are many hotels within walking distance of the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. View a list of nearby hotels.
CISA has also secured room blocks with two of these hotels. Space is limited. Make your reservations now!
Hyatt Place Columbia Downtown
819 Gervais Street Columbia, SC 29201
Book online or call (888) 492-8847 to book a room.
Use discount code G-CLIC.
Hampton Inn Columbia – Downtown Historic District
822 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Book online or call (803) 744-7800 and to book a room.
Things to Do in Columbia
Columbia has a lot to offer for conference attendees during their down time. Check out the Experience Columbia SC website to learn more about local restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
Also check out Cola Today's article "How to Spend 48 Hours in Columbia."
Check local weather conditions.