The Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center will host the 2018 conference. It is located at 1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia, SC 29201.
Parking information and driving directions are available.
- Full conference — $200
- Full conference for ASAP members — $175
- 1-Day Registration — $125
- Student Rate — $100
- Full conference — $275
- Full conference for ASAP members — $250
- 1-Day Registration — $150
- Student Rate — $175
- Exhibitor rate — $375
- Exhibitors will have their names listed on the conference website and in the conference program. Each exhibitor will be provided one eight-foot skirted table and two chairs. Exhibitor tables will be located in the grand ballroom where plenaries, lunches, breaks, and the evening reception will be held
- Includes admission for one conference attendee
There are many hotels within walking distance of the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. View a list of nearby hotels.
CISA has also secured room blocks with two of these hotels. Space is limited. Make your reservations now!
Hyatt Place Columbia Downtown
819 Gervais Street Columbia, SC 29201
Book online or call (888) 492-8847 and provide the group code G-CLIM to the reservation agent. The deadline to book a room in this block is August 10, 2018.
Hampton Inn Columbia – Downtown Historic District
822 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Book online or call (803) 744-7800 and provide the group code CRC to the reservation agent. The deadline to book a room in this block is August 20, 2018.
CISA is also working to secure a block of rooms at the federal government per diem rate. If you are required to book at this rate, please contact Kerry Guiseppe (email@example.com) to be added to our reservation list for this room block. We will notify you as soon as we are able to confirm rate availability. Space is limited to the first twenty people.
Things to Do in Columbia
Columbia has a lot to offer for conference attendees during their down time. Check out the Experience Columbia SC website to learn more about local restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
Check local weather conditions.